Theta Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destrex Hjalte

Go down

Destrex Hjalte Empty Destrex Hjalte

Post by HeroOfStuds Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:46 am

Name: Destrex Hjalte
Species: Human
Sex: Males
Weight: 92.5 kg
Height: 1.84 m
Blood type: O Positive
Weapon Specializations: Assault Rifles, Submachine guns, Sniper Rifles, Shotguns, Pistols, Rocket Launchers, Grenade Launchers.
Main Squad Role: Tank
Secondary Squad Role: Crowd Control

Enlistment: Enlisted at age of 21 on home-world of Corellia. Enlisted in Engineer Corps. After seeing exceptional test scores in combat, Command switched Hjalte into SpecOps Corps. After two years of training, sent into DreadNight squad. Sent to Thunder squad on Ord Mantell 4 years later after explosion killed all of DreadNight squad except Hjalte.

Both of his parents were SIS agents and were both killed in the war. Adopted on Corellia. Only after getting standard blood test did Command see that true parents were former agents.

Command believes that Destrex could have serious emotional scarring. Seeing his first squad all killed then his second squad all turn traitor may have a huge impact on personality. Command had psychiatrists check him out. They believe he is hiding behind an emotional barrier now to protect himself. Recommended to watch closely in case he has a mental breakdown.

Last edited by HeroOfStuds on Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
HeroOfStuds
HeroOfStuds

Back to top Go down

Destrex Hjalte Empty Re: Destrex Hjalte

Post by HeroOfStuds Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:44 pm

Psychiatric Log
Counselor Sirtis
Subject: Destrex Hjalte

Well, on this one I don't know where to begin. I've received this soldiers medical reports and realized that this man has seen things that would break a lesser person. Yet, with each of my medical questions directed towards his mentally stability, he tried deflecting each one with some sort of bad joke and such. I can already tell he is incredibly stressed and isn't sure how to let it out. I am unsure of how to proceed with him. He is incredibly worried about his squad-mates and it is possible he feels it his responsibility to protect each and everyone of them. In order to evaluate his mental health further, I will need to have more sessions with him and gain his trust.
HeroOfStuds
HeroOfStuds

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroOfStuds Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:30 pm

***************************STATUS UPDATE**********************
Destrex Hjalte is now KIA.
HeroOfStuds
HeroOfStuds

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content