Rohxa Bakarn

Post by Rohxa Bakarn on Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:45 pm

Name: Rohxa Bakarn
Serial #: 1900540-AS
Species: Cathar
Height: 152 m.
Weight: 54 kg.
MOS: 68W -- Combat medic
Meritorious Commendations: Superior Service Medal, Medal of Distinguished Service, numerous unit citations

Enlistment Information: Rohxa Bakarn was born aboard the Gallant, a Republic dreadnought on which both of her parents were serving. A certified "Army Brat", Rohxa and a small number of other children within her age bracket lived as military civilians within the Republic's ranks until she turned sixteen, and was legally allowed to enlist.

Timeline: 

11.7.17 -- Date of birth
27.7.01 -- Date of enlistment
27.9.03 -- Graduates basic training
27.9.10 -- Arrival at first posting; Taris
28.1.06 -- Recognized for heroism and selflessness during a rakghoul raid; earns Superior Service Medal
28.5.30 -- Graduates valedictorian in class 99-1 68W, AIT
28.6.05 -- Selected for combat flight and navigation course
28.9.01 -- Graduates position 1 in combat flight and navigation course; reassigned to Coruscant Aegis
30.1.03 -- Awarded Medal of Distinguished Service for feats while assigned to the Coruscant Aegis; reassigned to Theta Company

Rohxa Bakarn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rohxa Bakarn

Post by Rohxa Bakarn on Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:01 am

Psychological profile:

"Begin recording."

"After a standard two hour session with Private Bakarn, I can report with accuracy as to her combat readiness and mental health. She is a classic example of an A-type personality and a proud extrovert. I began with the standard questions regarding what she thought of her comrades and presented her with scenarios relating to their deaths. With surprising forwardness, she admitted that she would struggle to complete the mission, being overcome with despair. I must admit the display tugged on my heartstrings a bit and I thought about comforting her, but instead informed her that was not how a soldier should act in such a situation. She actually agreed with me.

Her answers in regard to the Rorschach test were also typical of her personality; she identified cute, sociable things in the ink blots, including infants, a sunny day, and -- I quote -- a "tricked out ride". She seems quite enthralled with space flight and heavily modified fighters, and when I brought up her record and her discharge from the Coruscant Aegis, she again appeared distraught. Despite an impeccable service record with the squadron, she was reassigned, apparently against her wishes.

I believe Private Bakarn will continue to perform admirably and to the best of her ability. She seems only too eager to please."

Rohxa Bakarn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum