Dervetus Exemplum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dervetus Exemplum

Post by HeroOfStuds on Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:37 am

************************************Data File retrieved for Agent Destrex**********************************************

Name: Dervetus Exemplum
Species: Human
Sex: Male
Weight: 79.38 kg.
Height: 1.8 m
Blood Type: O Positive
Weapon Specializations: Pistols, Shotguns, Assault Rifles, Sub-Machine guns, Sniper-rifles, knives. Prefers hand-to-hand combat and using knives over other weapons.

Enlistment: Enlisted at the age of 18 on home-world of Correlia. Enlisted in Medic Corps. After two years of exemplary service, transferred to join the SIS as an assassin and undercover agent. After two more years of service, Agent Dervetus, or Agent "Delta Epsilon", his cal-sign, was court-martialled and dishonorably discharged for not following orders to blow-up an imperial shuttle filled with civilian families. Agent Dervetus was tasked to destroy the shuttle because it was suspected to have Grand Moff Kilran aboard. It has been confirmed that the Grand Moff was aboard the shuttle with the civilian families. Was allowed to join Theta Company under "Special" circumstances.

Side Notes:
Dervetus grew up on Correlia with Destrex Hjalte. They were both orphans together and got adopted together. Dervetus joined the army soon after Destrex did. Command is still unsure whether or not Dervetus will remain loyal.

Last edited by HeroOfStuds on Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
HeroOfStuds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dervetus Exemplum

Post by HeroOfStuds on Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:42 am

Psychiatric Log 1
Counselor Sirtis
Subject: Dervetus Exemplum

This man is still clearly angry and betrayed by the Republic despite being let back into the military. He regarded me quite coldly through-out the interview. I am unsure whether or not the Republic will ever regain his trust. He seems to only have joined due to his childhood friend, Destrex. He is comfortable around the other troops individually, but I don't think he still believes in what the Republic stands for. He, like Destrex, will require much time to get to know.
HeroOfStuds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroOfStuds on Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:13 pm

Psychiatric Log 2
Counselor Sirtis

Well, this week I started seeing improvement. Dervetus seem more relaxed and less... cold. It is quite obvious to me that he is starting to make friends with many of his company members. Still though... I worry over his well-being. When I started to ask of his history in the SIS, instead of making fun jokes, he instantly became cold and angry again. It's quite clear to me that something else happened in his past... something else that causes him to contain resentment besides feeling betrayed by the Republic. While I have started making progress, I still feel there is a long way to go before I truly know this man.
HeroOfStuds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroOfStuds on Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:27 am

Psychiatric Log 3
Counselor Sirtis

Wow. The most amazing thing happened today. I was on a holo-call when I was interrupted by Dervetus. He actually wanted to talk to me, tell me how he felt. Now, I knew it must be important if he came in himself (He didn't have to come in until the required date, which was still next week). So, we sat and talk. For once, he wasn't the same way as his first two appointments, oh no. For once, he was OPEN. I don't know what happened to cause him to come to me, but this is what he told me.

*Before Theta Company, before being discharged, even before his last mission, he met a woman. He met her on his first SIS mission, and they were to be partners. Dervetus told me that the two of them had dozens of missions with each other, and with each mission, Dervetus grew more and more attached to this woman. At one point, he knew he loved her. But, he never got to tell her. The shuttle he was supposed to destroy that had Grand Moff Kilran on it also had the woman on it. Kilran knew Dervetus would attempt to destroy his shuttle... so he kidnapped this woman and used her as a hostage. So, Dervetus didn't destroy the shuttle, thinking he would save the woman he loved. Even so, Kilran killed her anyways. But there was nothing Dervetus could do. They made him watch over his holo-terminal. Dervetus returned to his SIS commander, shamed and defeated. He lied to them about the reason he did not destroy the shuttle, thinking he could at least keep his position to use available resources on getting revenge. But command dishonorably discharged him anyways.*

After hearing his story... after seeing him in a state that you would not expect, considering the way his fellow soldiers speak of him... is just astonishing. I recommend that his leaders keep a close eye on him. Of all the soldiers in the company... I believe this man my be most likely to have a mental breakdown if something triggers these memories again.
HeroOfStuds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroOfStuds on Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:31 am

OOC:
Sorry if this is too... dramatic or sad. I was thinking of writing a REAL fan-fiction about this character... IDK though. Just wondering if this is too much to the point of being stupid. Would like some feedback!
HeroOfStuds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Two-Delta on Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:44 am

OOC:

I'm really liking it. Being able to create characters and really flesh them out through gameplay and these forums is the whole point of playing this game on an RP server and why I created this forum. It's a safe place to cut loose, build your characters, and be creative. So to answer your question, I'm enjoying learning about Dervetus (along with all the characters) and look forward to reading more about him.
Two-Delta
Admin

View user profile http://thetacompany.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroOfStuds on Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:48 pm

Psychiatric Log 4
Counselor Sirtis

I've heard a few great things from Dervetus... followed by a bad, bad thing.

He said that he's married a woman. Sergeant Sadie'rae. I am so happy for him, because this is something that he has really needed... he has gone through dark, troubled time.
And added bonus of this, however, is that it's allowed him to let go of the woman he used to love. I thought that this would be the end of that subject entirely, but unfortunately, it's also caused the bad, bad thing that I mentioned.

He told me that starting soon, he is going to go out and hunt down every last one of the men responsible for killing the woman he loved. He can get into a LOT of trouble for this... I wish to inform his superiors, but... that would go against everything I stand for... I don't know if it would be worth losing his trust over...

I am quite worried about him. This may lead to some very, very bad problems.
HeroOfStuds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroOfStuds on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:02 pm

**********************IMPERIAL CRIMINAL REPORT: FONDOR********************
Subject: Unknown Assassin killing General Fouet

Assassin's race: Human-
Hair Color: Blonde-
Eye color: Blue

The Assassin's name was unknown. Before we could interrogate the murderer and get blood samples, he broke out of the holding cell we were keeping him in. He injured fifteen imperial security Troopers, in addition to killing three Captains. Reason for killing officers and leaving troopers alone is unknown. Imperial Intelligence has decided to put a bounty on the assassin's head. Imperial Intelligence has also sent out agents to discover the assassin's identity.
HeroOfStuds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HeroOfStuds on Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:18 pm

###############################################################
Imperial Incident Report

Subject: The crashing of Admiral Ubel's private shuttle

Admiral Ubel's body was found inside of his burned and smoking shuttle, just outside of his private hanger on Dromund Kaas. After thorough investigation, it was concluded that the cause of this crash was an engine failure.
HeroOfStuds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum