Operation: Hot Mother

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Operation: Hot Mother

Post by Laxjax on Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:56 am

Last night, while having drinks on Nar Shaddaa, Gabe, Jayqi, Radeti, and I ran into some rather seedy fellows, members of the Sith Inquisition. After leaving the bar to avoid conflict, we passed
Vilinde, who was being interrogated by a Sith about the location of her daughter. Unwilling to give up her daughter's location, Vilinde was taken prisoner by the Inquisition, under the command of a Sith named Tyria. In an effort to get her back, Radeti and I were surrounded by a number of Sith and a fight nearly broke out right there on the Promanade. Fortunately, representative of the Hutt Cartel came by and broke up the fight before any blood was spilt. While they were able to escape with Vilinde, we suffered no casualties, so I'm tempted to chalk this one up in the win column. Recommend we hunt these Sith down and rescue Vilinde as soon as humanly possible before they can harm her.

On a side note, we should be extra careful when dealing with a Sith named Nhral, as he seems to know a lot about Radeti's past. He and one of his buddies Malagant seem to be extra ornery.

-Master Sergeant Clifton Laxjax

Laxjax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Operation: Hot Mother

Post by Two-Delta on Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:03 am

(OOC: That is an impressive Operation title...especially because I have a feeling it kind of fits in this instance. Nice work, Theta.)
Two-Delta
Admin

View user profile http://thetacompany.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Laxjax on Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:29 am

((I can tell by my army training that this is gonna be a hot mission.))

Laxjax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vilinde Driiquar on Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:38 pm

((You're welcome for the rescue Lax, one of Vilinde's Clan was in range (Izamura) and actually on the other barge for an event for her guild.))
Vilinde Driiquar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Two-Delta on Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:20 pm

("These are my awards, mother. From Army. The seal is for marksmanship, and the gorilla is for sand racing." Watching Arrested Development is mandatory...at least Seasons 1 & 2.)
Two-Delta
Admin

View user profile http://thetacompany.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top