Theta Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clifton Laxjax A.K.A. Chef

Go down

Clifton Laxjax A.K.A. Chef Empty Clifton Laxjax A.K.A. Chef

Post by Laxjax Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:15 am

Homeworld: Naboo
Species: Human
Sex: Male
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 185 lbs.
Rifleman

Clifton Laxjax was born in the backwoods of Naboo with a ladle in his hand. The son of a chef, Laxjax soon took up the trade and moved to Theed, where he opened up his very own restaurant. After 2 years, he decided to use his skills for the good of the Republic, joining up with the Republic Navy aboard a Republic Attack Cruiser, where he earned the nickname "Chef". When his ship was attacked, Laxjax picked up an assault rifle and killed 35 attacking soldiers. After the fight, Private Laxjax was transferred to Theta Company, where he now serves as a rifleman.

Laxjax

Back to top Go down

Clifton Laxjax A.K.A. Chef Empty Re: Clifton Laxjax A.K.A. Chef

Post by Laxjax Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:20 am

Holorecording of Psychological Evaluation of Sergeant Clifton Laxjax

*sighs* "Where to begin with this one? Master Sergeant Laxjax is a textbook case of narcissism. The sergeant seems to think that he could, 'if [he] really wanted to, single-handedly defeat the Emperor.' When I asked him to look in the mirror and describe what he saw, he immediately responded with 'Perfection'. Despite all this, he seems to be a capable officer, and certainly seems ready to lay his life down if it meant protecting his squad mates. He did not take his evaluation seriously at all, however, -/ he was constantly smiling, laughing, or falling asleep because he was bored. When asked about his fellow soldiers, he quickly pointed out all of their faults and claimed that 'without [him], about 90% of Theta would be gonners.' Not sure if these commets were genuine or not, since he clearly did not care about this meeting. When asked about Sergeant Viszla, however, he became much more serious and avoided many of my questions. Note to self: look into previous history of their relationship. I have reason to believe that many of the sergeant's brain functions have been seriously altered by his diet. He eats things that no one else would dream of eating, including bluurg breast, horranth eyes, and even drinks the juice out of the brains of vrblet's, claiming that it is a 'pretty intense hallucinogen'. 3 more months of this war and I believe the Sergeant will be ready to be committed to an asylum. Hopefully all of Theta doesn't take their evaluations so lightly."

Laxjax

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum