Theta Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sa'tiine Vizsla--"Gem"

Go down

Sa'tiine Vizsla--"Gem" Empty Sa'tiine Vizsla--"Gem"

Post by SatiineVizsla Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:08 pm

[File recovered from the Jedi Archives, as recorded by Master Bela Kiwiiks]

Name: Sa'tiine Karis Vizsla
Species: Human
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Dark Blue
Height: 1.5 meters
Weight: 54 kg
Homeworld: Serenno (Sith Empire)

The daughter of Mandalorian warrior Casus Vizsla and Dathomiri Nightsister Da'kah, Sa'tiine's Force sensitivity was kept a secret due to the Imperial law that all Force sensitives must train in the ways of the Sith. Her father feared that the timid girl would be killed at the Sith Academy, so he took it upon himself to train her to fight. At the age of six, her parents brought her to the Jedi while on Alderaan, keeping their former affiliations a secret. There she was trained by the masters who resided in House Organa, such as Brayn Organa and Celous Panteer, along with the other Force-sensitive children of Alderaan.

At age seventeen, she was sent to Tython (with highest marks from her teachers) to complete her training with Master Orgus Din. There, she aided Orgus in defeating former Jedi Bengel Morr, who threatened to destroy the order. After this remarkable feat, she was knighted by the Jedi Council on Tython in the presence of Master Orgus and Grand Master Shan, then sent to Coruscant to investigate the dark side presence detected by the council.

While no longer timid, Sa'tiine is a very quiet girl, and she will normally not speak up unless asked to do so. She is a brilliant duelist, and she prefers to wield two blades instead of one, making her especially deadly in combat. Though her father is Mandalorian--or Mando'ade--Sa'tiine was not raised in the Mandalorian traditions (making her dar'manda), however, she is well versed in the Mando'a language. She is affectionately known as "Gem" to her companions, due to her bright smile and shining disposition. Due to her mother's background, her interpretations of the Force are blurred together with the Nightsister concept of "magicks", often leading to philosophical debates with her instructors and unorthodox methods of using the Force. She is a believer in the concept of the "Living Force" which ties into her Nightsister beliefs. Sa'tiine is a very compassionate person, almost to a fault, as she believes that all people can turn to the light, a belief she attributes to her own inner battles. She is also prone to explore worlds in order to learn, which often distracts her from her missions. Do not be surprised to see her jump down a few floors in the Jedi Temple, rather than use the stairs. She is self-described as a "free spirit"' and while she adheres to the Jedi teachings, I fear that her need to be free may lead her to give in to passion.
SatiineVizsla
SatiineVizsla

Back to top Go down

Sa'tiine Vizsla--"Gem" Empty Re: Sa'tiine Vizsla--"Gem"

Post by SatiineVizsla Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:04 pm

[Psychological Report: Sergeant Sa'tiine Vizsla]

Let it be known that this report was compiled only on the observations and suppositions of the counselor, as Sergeant Vizsla was rather tight-lipped during her session.

Following her encounters with the Sith Lord Reavus, Sergeant Vizsla seems to be in a rather fragile state of mind. She is constantly second-guessing every action she undertakes, out of fear that the action wasn't really her decision.  She's not sure how much she can allow to trust herself anymore, especially when it comes to leadership decisions.  I fear that this paranoia could lead to her undoing, especially due to her reluctance to speak about the incident in any way.  It is apparent that she is afraid this enocunter shall lead her to the "dark side" (as she put it) of the Force, which she claims is a path from which one can seldom return.  She is extremely concerned with the harm she caused to her fellow teammates and officers because of this incident, and it is apparent that Sergeant Vizsla believes, at times, that she has lost her mind completely.

Also, to my continuing alarm, Sergeant Vizsla refuses to seek care for herself when such care is needed. Often, I have observed her wandering to other sick patients in medbay while she herself has a high fever. While compassion is a part of the Jedi Way, I am fairly certain that the Jedi would understand if Sergeant Vizsla took care of herself first--if only to help lengthen her life.  While she is still very young, Sergeant Vizsla acts somewhat child-like when it comes to her own care, as if unable to make health decisions by herself.

As to Sergeant Vizsla's relationships, it appears that the Sergeant works hard to give gentle wisdom to the younger Jedi, quiet friendship to her soldier teammates, and taciturn looks to those who may have an issue with her heritage or her position. I concur with Master Kiwiiks findings: "Gem" is an apt nickname, though her "shining disposition" is more subtle than her biography says.  It is possible that the war has dulled her facets, as it seems that she has no longer taken to jumping off railings to reach the bottom floor faster. When asked about Master Sergeant Laxjax, Vizsla gave me a quiet look and no response. It seems that their relationship, while known, is not a topic of ready conversation for her.

Sergeant Vizsla is still mentally competent, in my professional opinion. However, she is on the brink of a psychological break-down, and I recommend that a shore leave is a requirement for her future.

Counselor Satris
SatiineVizsla
SatiineVizsla

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum