Theta Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi... (after all these years)

3 posters

Go down

Hi... (after all these years) Empty Hi... (after all these years)

Post by SatiineVizsla Fri May 25, 2018 10:07 am

Hi all,

I can’t believe it’s been almost five years since I last RP’d with you guys. I have to say, I miss you all like none other, and I’m sorry for leaving so abruptly. There some things I needed to sort out for myself.

I’m guessing we’ve all been scattered to the four winds - I only know where Esk is. I’m pretty sure no one reads this forum anymore (tested that theory three years ago), but still - if any of the old Theta members are out there: I miss you. I’d love to talk and hang out with you all again.

Gem’s life has certainly not been peachy since I left, but some of the best days in her life we’re in Theta.

If any of the old crew is still out there, drop me a line. I’ll give you my email if you ask.

Thanks,
Gem
SatiineVizsla
SatiineVizsla

Back to top Go down

Hi... (after all these years) Empty Re: Hi... (after all these years)

Post by HeroOfStuds Fri May 25, 2018 12:48 pm

Hey!

I'm still around, kind of.

I'm not sure if you remember me; I joined sometime during the last year of the guild.

But, yeah! There are still some of us around. Gabe (do you remember him?) is still keeping a small guild around that has some old members of the guild. Feel free to shoot me an email if you want to check that out!

supastudmuffinman@gmail.com
HeroOfStuds
HeroOfStuds

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Thorne Fri May 25, 2018 1:10 pm

Gabe here, Yeah, things went south a bit there and a few of us ended up leaving and becoming mercenaries for a while. It’s part of the clan mercea thing, but so far it’s grown into its own thing after i took over. Its cool to know that there’s more people out there from the old days. We’ve been sticking around on discord since...about last year.
Gabriel Thorne
Gabriel Thorne

Back to top Go down

Post by SatiineVizsla Fri May 25, 2018 2:05 pm

It's been way, way too long. I'd love to at least join the Discord, though.
SatiineVizsla
SatiineVizsla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum