Theta Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gabriel Thorne

Go down

Gabriel Thorne Empty Gabriel Thorne

Post by Gabriel Thorne Mon May 06, 2013 9:22 am

Name: Gabriel Thorne
Serial Number: 83920910-GT
Homeworld: Tatooine
Species: Human
Sex: Male
Hair Color: Black
Eye color: Brown
Height: 6'4"
Blood Type: O-Positive

Background: Gabriel was born to a Mandalorian Bounty Hunter and a local woman on Tatooine. Gabriel's father faked his death to fight for the empire when Gabriel was two years old, leaving Gabriel to help out his mother with the moisture farm. At the age of 8, he met Allana Keyes (age 9) while in Anchorhead with his mother. The two quickly became inseparable within a few months. At age 17, Gabriel's mother died. A week afterwards, He and Allana left Tatooine and went to Coruscant. The pair lived on the streets of Coruscant for a few months until they both became citizens of the Republic. During this time, Gabe and Allana began selling spices to the addicts on coruscant. A year later (when Gabe was 18 and Allana was 19) the pair joined the Republic Army, where they were stationed on Ord Mantell for two years under echo company. The pair's squad was ambushed by separatists on ord mantell a year ago. Gabriel was the only survivor. A week after the incident, the base the Separatists were stationed at was mysteriously taken out...it was a bloodbath. After his 21st birthday, he was transferred from echo company to Theta Company, where he currently leads Hammer platoon's Goliath squad.

(( This character is the same character as my Impside Bounty hunter, except the bounty hunter's 27.))

Last edited by HunterGriff on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Gabriel Thorne
Gabriel Thorne

Back to top Go down

Gabriel Thorne Empty Re: Gabriel Thorne

Post by Gabriel Thorne Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:13 am

Psychological profile: Gabriel Thorne

Report:  It seems Gabriel suffers from a mild form of Post-Traumatic Stress, brought on by his time on Ord mantell. He blames himself for the loss of his original squad, mostly for the death of Corporal Allana Keyes…I can only imagine what it’s like losing someone that close. He claims that none of this affects his judgement during operations...I have my doubts though. So, against my better judgement, I’m clearing Gabriel for active duty.

--Counselor M. Sirtis

((i...think i might update this later, since it's 6 in the morning as of right now...))
Gabriel Thorne
Gabriel Thorne

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum